Just a quick update on the Camel side:

I ran the Camel tests and such with 2.6.0-SNAPSHOT without any "major"
issues.   I had to adjust some dependencies in Camel to account for things
marked optional and add the extra jaxrs providers, but once that was done,
the Camel code compiled and tested fine.

I ran into KARAF-1293 with the CXF features file and the Camel OSGi tests,
but I modified the CXF features file to work around that and then that
worked fine.   In any case, Camel is looking OK.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog