Hi, my first posting and I have looked over the mailing list and a host of
other web sites but
for the life of me I can't figure out how solve my problem.

First a general description, I'm creating a Restful Web Service that manages a
persistent
entity (eventually many but for now one).  I'm using Spring, Spring Security,
Jackson and
Apache CXF. I'm using maven for my builds and deploying to jetty.

I have a servlet that responds to incoming requests and routes them to the
correct service
implementation.  The WebService part works just fine.

What I want do do now, is include a page of HTML which includes css and
javascript in the
application so that I can use to test the web services.  I want to deploy the
service and the
static html/javascript/css in the same war file.

Essentially I have this file layout:

        webapp +

                        -----> static - +
                        |                       |
                        |                       | - MyTestCode.html
                        |                       |
                        |                       | -> css (contains css files)
                        |                       |
                        |                       | -> js (contains javascript
included in the MyTestCode.htm file)

                        ----->WEB-INF -+
                        |                            | -- >
applicationContext.xml
                        |                            |
                        |                            |--> web.xml

                        |--- index.jsp

Assume I have a servlet named myServlet,  I want all the requests that go to my

myServlet/service

to map to a Restful service implementation.

So for example:

        http://localhost:8080/myServlet/server/user/getAll   - calls a method
on the service implementation.

I want this URL

        http://locahost:8080/myServlet/static/MyTestCode.html

To return the data from the file of html

I'm aware of this page: http://cxf.apache.org/docs/servlet-transport.html

But I've not been able to figure out how to get this to work.  Do I have to use
both a
redirect servlet and a static-resource-list? I've tried every combination I can
think of to get this to
work but had zero success.

Tony Giaccone