Hi
On 29/05/12 21:52, Daniel Kulp wrote:
On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 09:49:36 PM Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
On 29/05/12 21:10, Daniel Kulp wrote:
We have a bunch of test failures in the rs-security stuff with Java 5:

https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/CXF/job/CXF-Trunk-JDK15/
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/CXF/job/CXF-2.5.x/

which needs to get resolved before the release.   Thus, I'm going to
delay this build until tomorrow.   Colm and Sergey: can you look at
those please?
Looking into it now. I fear I've messed it up with my updates to the
client runtime...Though why on Java 5 only, not sure yet

Well, they fail on Java 7 as well.  :-)

I believe I've got it fixed. The issue will be there in CXF 2.4.8 but not in 2.4.9, I think it's very rare that the client code would replace say Book.class with DOMSource class, so hopefully no CXF 2.4.8 users will ever see this problem and I think we will be able to offer a workaround by setting the out message properties if really needed.

Sorry for a big mess,

Sergey

Dan

Sergey

I'm checking 2.4.x as well.   I may have to redo that build.

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/