On 09/07/12 17:07, Daniel Kulp wrote:
On Monday, July 09, 2012 12:39:36 PM Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi

I spotted NPE (see below) in one of WS-RM tests, when building a WS-RM
module,but the tests pass...
Aki, may be you'd like to have a look :-)

I have a fix for this on my machine that I didn't get a chance to commit
prior to my having to run to the hospital with my kid last week (and then
vacation).  Give me a few minutes to run tests and such.

Thanks Dan

Cheers, Sergey

Dan

Cheers, Sergey

Running org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.persistence.jdbc.RMTxStoreConfigurationTest
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.persistence.jdbc.RMTxStore.createTables(RMTxStore.jav
a:881) at
org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.persistence.jdbc.RMTxStore.init(RMTxStore.java:1066)
        at
39) at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorIm
pl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFacto
ry.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1546) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFacto
ry.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1487) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFacto
ry.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1419) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFacto
ry.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:518) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFacto
ry.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:455) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(
AbstractBeanFactory.java:293) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.get
Singleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:290) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Abst
ractBeanFactory.java:192) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.reso
lveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:322) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.reso
lveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:106) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFacto
ry.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1327) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFacto
ry.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1085) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFacto
ry.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:516) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFacto
ry.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:455) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(
AbstractBeanFactory.java:293) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.get
Singleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:290) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Abst
ractBeanFactory.java:192) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preIn
stantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:585) at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanF
actoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:895) at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(Abs
tractApplicationContext.java:425) at
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext$1.run(BusApplicationContex
t.java:107) at
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext$1.run(BusApplicationContex
t.java:105) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext.<init>(BusApplicationConte
xt.java:105) at
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createApplicationContext(Spring
BusFactory.java:157) at
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java
:148) at
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java
:124) at
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory.java
:94) at
org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.persistence.jdbc.RMTxStoreConfigurationTest.testTxSto
reBean(RMTxStoreConfigurationTest.java:44) at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at
39) at