Hi David, All

So far I'm really behind the target of getting DOSGI 1.3.2 released around this time of the year. I'm managed to get a bit of time and resolved DOSGI-111, however it's difficult for me right now to prioritize on other DOSGI JIRAs - I'm a bit overwhelmed with the current and the incoming (JAX-)RS related tasks. Somehow, Jettison
1.3.2 will have to be released as well.

However I'm intending to keep the process going - the plan is to attempt to fix at least one specific JIRA, particularly to do with managing multiple contexts, etc, every 2 or so weeks. Not perfect :-), but there will be some progress.

David, I've seen you creating a new subsystem distribution.
Will it let us drop a single bundle distro ?

Cheers, Sergey