Hi,
I just submitted the code with CXF-4423 into trunk. Currently, it has
only the spring support and the blueprint support is to follow.

Basically, you can do something like:
   <bean id="keyManagers" .../>
   <bean id="trustManagers" .../>

   <http:conduit
name="{http://apache.org/hello_world}HelloWorld.http-conduit";>
           <http:tlsClientParameters>
              <sec:keyManagers ref="keyManagers"/>
              <sec:trustManagers ref="trustManagers"/>
              <sec:cipherSuitesFilter>
Is this syntax okay? Alternatively, we could add the keyMangersRef and
trustMangersRef attributes within tlsClientParameters and not use the
keyManagers and trustManagers elements in this case. But I thought the
ref attribute within the keyManagers/trustManagers elements didn't
look bad.

regards, aki