Hi,

I ran some tests in camel with CXF 2.6.2 and 2.5.5.
All the CXF related tests are passed with CXF 2.6.2 in the Camel trunk.

But I got some error when running the test with CXF 2.5.5 and Camel 2.9.x in
camel-cxf module.
The test failures are

Failed tests:
testDispatchPayload(org.apache.camel.component.cxf.CxfDispatchPayloadTest): The
request should be handled sucessfully expected:<true> but was:<false>
Tests in error:
testRoutes(org.apache.camel.component.cxf.CXFWsdlOnlyPayloadModeNoSpringSoap12Test):
 The given SOAPAction GetPersonAction does not match an operation.
testApplicationFault(org.apache.camel.component.cxf.CXFWsdlOnlyPayloadModeNoSpringSoap12Test):
 The given SOAPAction GetPersonAction does not match an operation.

When I changed the CXF version 2.5.4 all the tests passed, and these test are
not change since Camel 2.9.0. So I bring these regression test out.

CxfDispatchPayloadTest is failed with on the client side with this error.

WARN PhaseInterceptor for
{http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http}GreeterService#{http://camel.apache.org/cxf/jaxws/dispatch}Invoke
 has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Unexpected element
{http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http/types}greetMeResponse found. Expected
{http://camel.apache.org/cxf/jaxws/dispatch}InvokeResponse.
at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.DocLiteralInInterceptor.validatePart(DocLiteralInInterceptor.java:259)
at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.DocLiteralInInterceptor.handleMessage(DocLiteralInInterceptor.java:201)
at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:263)
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:802)

CXFWsdlOnlyPayloadModeNoSpringSoap12Test is failed due to server doesn't

 WARN PhaseInterceptorChain - Interceptor for
{http://camel.apache.org/wsdl-first}PersonService12#{http://camel.apache.org/wsdl-first}GetPerson
 has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: The given SOAPAction GetPersonAction does not
match an operation.
at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.SoapActionInInterceptor$SoapActionInAttemptTwoInterceptor.handleMessage(SoapActionInInterceptor.java:188)
at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.SoapActionInInterceptor$SoapActionInAttemptTwoInterceptor.handleMessage(SoapActionInInterceptor.java:162)
at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:263)
at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:122)
at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.serviceRequest(JettyHTTPDestination.java:348)
at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(JettyHTTPDestination.java:312)
at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandler.handle(JettyHTTPHandler.java:72)

--
Willem Jiang

FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com (http://www.fusesource.com/)