I use Equonix as the OSGi container, and now I have installed all the
required bundles, and all of them are resovled and started correctly. Guess
that this issue is not related to the actual container is used. even turn
to Karaf (a high level infrasture on the native OSGi runtime), the issue
may still occur, as CXF jaxb databinding bundle will be wired to 2.2 JAXB
API bundle.

Could you show me some light for the CCE in JAXBDataBinding ? Could CXF
work with other JAXB implemenation ? Thanks.

--
Ivan