On Aug 22, 2012, at 10:42 AM, sudhakarg <sudhakar20...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In our project we are using Spring 3.0 and Apache CXF 2.6.1. I need to do
> validation of the JAXB request object with data (JAXB class generated from
> the wsdl file) against the WSDL file.
>
> Can you provide Spring code and/or configuration example for the same?

You should just need to add the schema-validation-enabled flag to the
jaxws:endpoint definition in the spring config:

    <jaxws:endpoint name="{http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http}SoapPort";
        wsdlLocation="wsdl/hello_world.wsdl"
        createdFromAPI="true">
        <jaxws:properties>
            <entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="true" />
        </jaxws:properties>
</jaxws:endpoint>