hi,
thanks for all your comments.

I seem to have discovered a prerequisite to this feature.
Locally, I added this encryption option and it was working for some examples.
However, when I ran the entire CXF build using the -D props to enforce
this mode everywhere, I saw some test errors.
Then, I reverted my local change and reran the build only with setting
the COS's threshold prop and I already saw these errors.
So, I will fix these errors first before adding the encryption option.
regards, aki