Hi Christian
Currently the topology manager project in CXF DOSGI contains a lot of
cycles between the classes. The code is also rather difficult to
understand.

I have prepared a refactoring to resolve the cycles and make the code a
lot more readable. As the changes are pretty big I will first add a
patch and wait for some feedback.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOSGI-134

I hope David will find some time to look into it - I've never dealt with TopologyManager replacing the older code, so as far as I'm concerned, +1 to making things easier to understand/read, great to see some real quality updates being applied to the trunk :-)

Sergey

Best regards

Christian