Hi Tomasz

On 31/10/12 11:21, Tomasz Oponowicz wrote:
Hi all,

You probably notice my minor contribution for one year or more.
I have to leave Apache CXF because lack of spare time.

You don't have to say 'goodbye' if you have no spare time :-),
many committers who have no spare time do not contribute regularly

It has been an amazing working with you, during GSOC and after.
I would especially like to thank Sergey for helping me with project.

Thank you, LogBrowser was an interesting project, and I'm still looking forward to it growing into a light-weight management console with some cool UI features.

Goodbye.

Talk to you later :-)

Cheers, Sergey

With best wishes,