Hy,

this is not a technical issue, it*s  only an Austrian Issue (Prof. Dr. Wimmer
Koblenz, Prof. Dr Ingeborg Zerbes), it*s more than a philosophical offer.

hHow to deal with singletons.

My Name is Ralf Josephy - because of the German History (Shoah) i am the only
Ralf Josephy in the Internet (World). If have to have a singleton approach
against Microsoft (Spähnangriff, voice-to-skull with Aaronia and Dr. Munzert;
Motorola 2003 and Delphi/General Motors) which replies that i am right and to
the right approach. If am right I will offer responsibility.

That's an offer for all CXF programmers to ask for responsibilty.

Regards,

Ralf Josephy
-------- Original-Nachricht --------