Will configuring WSS4JInInterceptor to skip validating the token ("ws-security.validate.token" property set to false) and using JAASLoginInterceptor do it ?
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/security.html#Security-JAASLoginInterceptor

This path might work for UT only I guess

Cheers, Sergey

I don't think there is a way to handle this at the moment. You could plug
in a custom Validator for (WS-Security) UsernameTokens and do some
container-specific validation I guess.

Colm.