I have to agree with Freeman as well.   This is an informational log, not a
debug log.  It provides very important behavior about what the system is doing
and how it's going to behave. This is likely the most important message we log
anywhere at any time from a support standpoint.

Also, since we're pretty much a bunch of volunteers, it's very important for us
to make supporting CXF as easy as possible.  This is an important part of that.
  Having to explain to users how to turn on various log options and such to get
this information would make the support burden a lot higher.  I'd much rather
have it logged and possibly add information to the logging page about how to
turn if off if it bothers someone.  90% of the time, it won't bother anyone
and, as I said, this if very important information to have.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog