Argh….   Security issue.

Yep.  I'm canceling this vote again.   I also found an spring-dm related
deadlock issue while doing some of my own testing this morning that I'm going
to try fixing.   I'll likely wait until tomorrow morning to rebuild mostly
because I'm busy today, but I also would like some time for folks to do a bit
more testing.   We've been finding a bunch of issues which is concerning me.
I'm going to leave the staging repo there for people to test with if they want.

Dan

On May 8, 2013, at 10:35 AM, Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org> wrote:

> -1. Unfortunately I have discovered another blocker.
>
> A fix I made to the WSS4JInInterceptor for CXF 2.7.4 to populate the
> SecurityContext from a JAAS Subject had the side-effect of always choosing
> the first Principal from the WSS4J result list, whereas the old behaviour
> was to choose the last. So if something is encrypted in the security header
> first, it will take this principal.
>
> I've merged a fix to use the old behaviour, but also to avoid using a
> Decryption Principal.
>
> Colm.
>

> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 3:46 PM, Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>

>> --
>> Willem Jiang
>>
>> Red Hat, Inc.
>> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
>> Web: http://www.fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com
>> Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/)
>> (English)
>>          http://jnn.iteye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
>> Twitter: willemjiang
>> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>>

>> On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 8:57 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
>>

>>> We've resolved over 40 issues since 2.7.4. Not a lot, but it includes an
>> OSGi fix that is blocking a Camel issues which may also be causing issues
>> with the ServiceMix release. This also affects CXF 2.6.x which affects
>> Camel 2.10.x/ServiceMix 4.5.1 so I decided to do a 2.6.x release as well.
>>>
>>> This second build fixes the 3 issues in JAX-RS that were identified as
>> well as an issue in StaxUtils when using the in-jdk parser and an issue in
>> the WS-Discovery service.
>>>

>>> List of issues:
>>> 2.6.8
>>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310511&version=12324276