Hi Alessio,

Small finding: it seems that folder
'rt/ws/eventing/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/ws/eventing/base/aux' cannot be
checked out under Windows, because it is forbidden folder name.
I guess it still from DOS time, when AUX was system device driver "Auxiliary
device" :)

Could you please refactor "aux" to something different to make Windows users
happy?

Regards,
Andrei.