Thanks Jana...

Sergey
On 03/09/13 16:44, Jana Weschenfelder wrote:
The solution is online now:
http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?141358-Inject-attribute-into-Apache-CXF-servlet

Am Di, 3.09.2013, 17:01 schrieb Jana Weschenfelder:
Hello,

I think I could solve the problem now (a few seconds ago). At least I get
the attribute now. And former tests still work.

I will add the solution to the link
http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?141358-Inject-attribute-into-Apache-CXF-servlet
in a few minutes. Please let me write down there first what I have done.

Many thanks again,
Jana Weschenfelder