On 24/07/14 13:34, iris ding wrote:
I think we can make it follow below two rules:

1. If the parameterType is not an Interface, just ignore the method.
2. Scan available providers to make sure there is one provider who can deal
with the parametertype, otherwise, just ignore it as well.
Yes, 1. can be implemented as part the JIRA you created (the proxy won't be created for non interfaces either way but no point in even trying to do it). 2. will be implemented some time later. We have the expected NPE reported to applications accessing such 'noop' contexts but I agree makes sense to optimize, no point in the application code having injected no-op proxies

Sergey

any thoughts?

Iris Ding