FYI, here's a list of issues to watch:

1. Application context injection:
2. Configuration injection

and finally a stricter control of custom contexts:

Cheers, Sergey

On 20/08/14 14:55, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for sharing these results, let me comment, please see below
On 20/08/14 07:13, jordan wrote:
Hi dear all,

We would like to use JAXRS-2.0 and CXF in our project.

And we would like use some @Context injection in our test.

But I found the Configuration and Singleton Constructor @Context
injection
don't work. I also searched cxf and test project, but didn't find any
related test and usage.

I'm not sure do you have any related test or work, and could your please
give some suggestion?

Appreciate it! :)

*1, Configuration injection doesn't work in both Resource and Filter:*

Right, see

I've never been sure how would the application class would use it, but,
I guess I can imagine how a filter would use, especially a client filter
may be (check the properties, etc). It's supported all right directly in
the Client API, but not on the server side. The preliminary TCK
available to Apache did not have any issues with it so it kind of fell
of my radar, supporting the actual injection. Several people have
pointed out to it. Time to get it fixed :-)
Here is one my test resource:

     private UriInfo uriInfo1;