Hi,

I'd like to refresh a bit a subject as we run at the same issue.

My main concern is about CXF Bus postprocessing. In the "cxf.xml" available
in cxf-rt-core.jar (referenced as "classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml") there
is a default Bus defined together with the following classes:

- org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusWiringBeanFactoryPostProcessor
- org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor
- org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor

All of these postprocessing classes actually post process only the Bus that
is defined with default "cxf" id.

If I define my own "clientBus" it won't be postprocessed.
I think it can be a source of problems? Shouldn't these postprocessors be
modified to post process ALL busses registered in Spring context
(regardless its id)?

Thanks,
Przemyslaw BIELICKI