On Sep 24, 2014, at 9:03 AM, Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
wrote:

> subsystems is a good idea. Still I think we also need to do changes in CXF.
> For example we would need to find a way to map the cxf servlet to different
> locations for each subsystem.

At one point, I turned the servlet into a ServletFilter which could then be
stuck on “/“ and each service could be deployed anywhere.   However, the
pax-web version in Karaf 2.3 didn’t really allow registering the filter via
whiteboard and I never pursued it much further.   Might be a good idea to
revisit this.

> I also still think it might be intersting to share a cxf bus between bundles
> to make it easier to configure common things. Any ideas about this?

This last thing should be possible already.   All the “Bus” objects are
registered in the service registry.   Thus, you should be able to look up a Bus
and use that from within another bundle.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog