Hi,

I got stuck this morning with releasing Jettison 1.3.7 which is needed to address a JAXRS JSONProvider improvement issue. I was actually about to release it yesterday, created a staging repo, but postponed till this morning to finalize the release and now I'm stuck with Codehauz Nexus requiring a licence and there are apparently some Nexus setup issues at Codehaus that prevent people from activating the temp licence keys.

I'm hoping the issue will be resolved in the next few days...

Thanks, Sergey