yeah I can get rid of woodstox (setting the prop is fine since I handle the
main(String[]) in the case we are speaking about).

xmlschema is < 200k so acceptable if hard to get rid of.

So to summarize: very nice work between 2.6/7 and 3 guys! thanks a lot.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>