Hi

It is not possible to register CXF specific Feature or Interceptor
with JAX-RS 2.0 Client API.

When you do "client.register(new MyLoggingFeature())", assuming it is CXF Feature, then it will be currently ignored.

I wonder if it might make sense to create some JAX-RS 2.0 FeatureWrapper which can wrap an arbitrary CXF Feature...I'll try to experiment with it...

Sergey