Well, folks can use Microbule without knowing anything about CXF.  The only
thing you write is pure 100% JAX-RS code!  The internals of Microbule are
somewhat CXF-focused at the moment.  Obviously, I could provide other
implementation-specific (Jersey, RestEasy, etc.) bindings, but for now I'm
going to focus on CXF since that's what I tend to enjoy using :)