Le 16 déc. 2017 20:28, "Andy McCright" <j.andrew.mccri...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

I don’t have the code in front of me, but I remember that for JAX-RS
providers there was a check for a “user”/“custom” boolean - the built-in
providers are false, user providers (regardless of priority) are true.
That boolean is checked before the ‘@Priority’ annotation.

With the new emphasis on using ‘@Priority’ in the JAX-RS 2.1 spec, we could
probably simplify the code (and possibly speed up the sorting logic) if we
got rid of the special booleans and set ‘@Priority(Integer.MAX_VALUE)’ for
all built-in providers.

This is not forbidden by the spec so we still need a flag to let the user
overriding cxf defaults, no? (Unlikely doesnt mean never, libs will have
the same idea i guess, in particular for generic providers)