yep

issue is exactly this one: automatic modules are a one way path, you can't
breaking change modifying it.
The other one I tried to mentionned is: what about all the cases where CXF
will be deployed on java 9 but not in the root classloader (tomcat to cite
a random case) which doesnt support the new SPI loading? You are broken :(

Romain Manni-Bucau
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau>