> On Jan 8, 2018, at 9:14 AM, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi guys (maybe Daniel specifically)
>
> Geronimo uses the same buildbot config that CXF does for their website
> (exporting from confluence).  Seems our build is broke, like the CXF build
> was.
> https://ci.apache.org/builders/geronimo-site-production/builds/3687/steps/compile/logs/stdio
>
> Are there any pointers you could give me to resolve this?

That looks like a CXF version issue…. What version is the pom picking up?

That said, why is it even compiling the source?   Can it not just depend on the
deployed jar?   The ActiveMQ pom for example grabs the 1.0-SNAPSHOT jar which
then pulls in the needed CXF dependencies transitively so you don’t need to
worry about it:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-website/

--
Daniel Kulp