Hi Jim

Will it work with the earlier JDK 1.8.x, say, 1.8.144 ?

Cheers, Sergey
On 18/01/18 05:09, Jim Ma wrote:
Looks like this jaxb change goes into jdk8 now :
https://github.com/javaee/jaxb-v2/commit/8cbd5e0ec41c94d743c6ae993289e7a18d00aed4
I already sent a PR(https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/365/files) to fix
these test failures and it should work for jdk1.8.0_161, jdk 9.0.1 and jaxb
2.3.

Cheers,
Jim

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 9:29 AM, Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>