Hi Andy

Many thanks for supporting the project and also helping to improve the test coverage of the CXF JAX-RS code :-),

Thanks, Sergey
On 09/02/18 16:13, Andy McCright wrote:
Hi Sergey,

Sorry to see you go.  You have definitely been a great mentor for me on
this project, and I agree with the sentiments already shared - you will
definitely be missed.

Best of luck in your new role, and please keep in touch,

Andy

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 8:47 AM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>