Hi Francesco,

I was able to reproduce the problem, there is an understanding what is going on
but
not yet clear how to fix it. Essentially, the read() method in question is
mapped to
the same annotated method 2 times. Previously, this case was not caught, ending
up
with 2 resource operation infos, but with the CXF-7670 it does, hereby
ProcessingException
is being raised. It seems like it is too late to have it fixed in 3.2.3 though
... :(

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

FC> On 20/03/2018 16:54, Andriy Redko wrote:
>> Hi Francesco,

>> Sorry, haven't had a time to look closely on the issue yet, but it could be
>> related to
>> https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/388/files I think. Would you be able to
>> verify if
>> the regression has been introduced in there? Thank you.

FC> Hi Andriy,
FC> thanks for your reply.

FC> I have grabbed

rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/utils/ResourceUtils.java

https://github.com/apache/syncope/commit/3fa2a5aaa7428a90611eb80006033cb1f6a5aca8