Hey Dan,

Thanks a lot for taking care of that, I would like to add / mention:

 - Spring Boot 2.6.x / Spring Framework 5.3.x base line
 - Apache Karaf 4.3.x base line
 - Apache HttpClient 5 support
 - HTTP/2 support (server-side only)
 - Jackson 2.13 (not 2.12)
 - JUnit 5 support

I will update CWIKI shortly, thank you!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

DK> I’m going delay one more day.   I realized that there wasn’t a 3.5
migration guide yet and thus also no release_notes.    I tried to go through
all the diffs/commits to pull out any major items and stuck them at:

https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/master/distribution/src/main/release/release_notes.txt

<https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/master/distribution/src/main/release/release_notes.txt>

DK> And update anything else that you can think of?

DK> Thanks!
DK> Dan

>> On Dec 14, 2021, at 3:23 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

>> I’m planning on doing the build tomorrow afternoon.   If you have any more
>> changes/updates, please get them in.  :)

>> Dan

>>> On Dec 8, 2021, at 11:42 AM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

>>> Question for everyone:

>>> Would it make sense to release 3.5.0 next week?    Things seem fairly
>>> stable and I think getting it out would be a good thing.  We could then
>>> move master to “4.0”, drop support for Java8, and likely move to Jakarta
>>> specs.    Possibly target a 4.0 release for Q2 or so with those big updates?

>>> Thoughts?