Hi,
I took more time to look at more things about Jakarta EE9.x support work
from last week.
Like Spring integration code, now OSGI relevant code is in different maven
modules :

./core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/bus/osgi
./rt/transports/http-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_jetty/osgi
./rt/transports/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http/osgi
./rt/features/logging/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/ext/logging/osgi
./rt/transports/http-undertow/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_undertow/osgi
./services/sts/systests/sts-osgi/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/sts/osgi

When CXF moves to support the Jakarta namespace,  these should be
changed to support Jakarta internally. But as Andriy Redko figured out on
the https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-8371, the
OSGI dependency is one of these blockers.  From [1] and [2] OSGI Jakarta
release won't
come in the near future.  This made me think if CXF can support Jakarta
with OSGI as optional
for the first step.  That means we temporally remove these OSGI code and
add it back when OSGI
Jakarta release is ready.   What do you think ?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-6247
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-6389

Thanks,
Jim