Hi Andriy,
>From what I looked at last time, it seems it's difficult to decouple these
osgi/karaf integration code from cxf core
and create a new project to put it into a separate repository. IMO, we can
create a branch before we
remove these integration codes, and later we can look at this branch to
restore the osgi/integration code when
osgi jakarta support is available.  Your thoughts?

Thanks,
Jim