Hi Dan,

There is only one issue still on me [1], the code is merged but I haven't
completed the
documentation (+ samples) yet. I will pick it up this week but please feel to
close it
as completed if I don't do that till the release cut. The documentation and
samples could
be added later on. Thank you.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-8817

Best Regards,