Hi Vassilis,
Thanks for your input . It's good to know that there is still some usage
that jaxb or xmlbeans can't nicely handle.
I am curious to know more details about this use case about transfering Map
Of Maps or Map of Collections.
Could you please paste a test case or some code snippet to have a look ?

Thanks,
Jim