Hey Folks,
 
We have 4 +1 votes (a bit less than usual) and no other votes, so this vote 
passes and I will
release the artifacts soon.  Thanks all for the vote!
 
Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

> +1

> Thanks!
> Freeman

> On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 5:37 AM Alexey Markevich <[email protected]> wrote:

>> +1

>> On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 11:18 AM Colm O hEigeartaigh <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>> +1.

>>> Colm.
>>> On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 1:03 AM Andriy Redko <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>> Hey folks,
>>>> I redid the release, so attempt number two.
>>>> In preparation for CXF releases, this is vote to release
>> cxf-build-utils
>>> 4.1.5.
>>>> Staging areas:
>>>> 4.1.5:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1300
>>>> Tags:
>>>> 4.1.5:
>> https://github.com/apache/cxf-build-utils/releases/tag/cxf-build-utils-4.1.5
>>>> FYI, Apache Maven 3.9.12+ leads to several staging repositories being
>>> created (that why Colm
>>>> did not see some artifacts present), I have not solved this issue yet
>>> but just used older 3.9.2,
>>>> please be aware.
>>>> Here is my +1
>>>> Thanks!
>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>     Andriy Redko

Reply via email to