vp340 commented on PR #3541:
URL: https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/3541#issuecomment-6005873514

   > > > @reta if U want to move here the test that U did in the other PR feel 
free to commit. If U want I can try add more tests too.
   > > 
   > > 
   > > Yes, I will push tests only, thanks @vp340
   > 
   > Meanwhile I also add two new test cases to replicate the issue:
   > 
   > * shouldNotLogTwice (even if close() method is called multiple times)
   > * shouldLogEvenIfIOException (even if an IOException is thrown and there 
is only a partial write on the http socket)
   
   Also assert the memory leak gone in the two tests. 
   See U tomorrow.
   Thanks again @reta 


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to