So I have fixed all the issues with PR 12 save 1.

I added 4 commits. Granular is better with this review system I've determined.

Any insight into what changed that caused the need for the changes to
InteractiveDebugger.scala in the last (6th) commit... are welcome. I didn't
like putting this hack in.

Note: this branch is yet to be rebased onto master. I still have that todo.

Status is all tests pass, sbt cli all tests pass, all DFDLSchemas and fouo
schemas pass, except 1:

PCAP test_pcap_test_http_ipv6 still fails.

Steve L - can we use wireshark or some other tool to verify that the checksums
in the expected infoset XML for this test are in fact correct?

I don't want to debug in detail if these were never verified before.

I still have these todos:

  *   changes to make per review comments on the 2nd commit
  *   rebase onto master.
  *   PCAP test failure mystery