So our assignment of tickets to these quasi-releases 'never' and 'deferred' is
no longer serving us the way we need it to.

They become value-judgements on the importance of the issue, but that's in the
mind of current active team, and the users those active team members know about.

E.g., for me bi-directional charset properties aren't important. But to some
other new contributor, that may be their passion and skill set. We don't want
to discourage that.

So I think we should get rid of "never" and "deferred", and leave those tickets
with no release specified, and go with just labels "beginner" for easy
introductory things, and "hard" for things where we're documenting that the
feature/bug exists, but explicitly pointing out that it is either very hard to
fix, or we don't know how to fix it at all (e.g., utf16Width='variable' on Java
JVM implementation of DFDL).

Priority major or critical/blocker are for the tickets assocaited with a
release, that are associated with the theme-features of that release.  Other
things are going to be major or minor priority, purely based on perception, and
easy (beginner), medium (Not labeled), or hard.

Thoughts?