I pushed the TDML runner changes for IBM cross testing today to the master.

I am fully expecting that some of the tests outside of the daffodil tree will
fail.

E.g., the nightly runs that Tresys has on a batch system that test the various
DFDL schemas on DFDLSchemas on github or on DI2E.net. Some of those will surely
break.

Small changes are needed.

One that will probably trip things up is that TDML files with embedded schemas
in them now require explicit xs:include of the DFDLGeneralFormat.dfdl.xsd
schema.

I plan to fix those over the weekend or early next week.

The  new DFDLSchemas/geonames schema is portable between Daffodil and IBM DFDL.
The IBMDFDLCrossTester can be used to show this !