Apologies. Nevermind. As usual, pilot error.

________________________________
From: Beckerle, Mike
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 5:42:43 PM
To: dev@daffodil.apache.org
Subject: Travis auto build/test failed - but I can't figure out why. Was: Fw:
Failed: mbeckerle/incubator-daffodil#101 (daffodil-2092 - 0972ac9)

So I pushed a change and created a PR.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-daffodil/pull/194

I got back a TravisCI failure. But when I review the log (which is HUGE), I
can't see why it is failing.

sbt test, sbt it:test, and ratCheck all pass.

The "[error]" tagged lines all look to be expected from negative it:test that
are specifically creating errors. I see those when I run sbt it:test on my
local machine.

So I can't see where the TravisCI failure is coming from.

The change set for this PR is pretty darn small, and is about diagnostics so
should have zero performance impact.

Any insights appreciated.

...mike beckerle

Tresys