On my PR branch https://github.com/apache/incubator-daffodil/pull/274

I am struggling because I can't get sbt publishLocal to create a published jar
for the new runtime2 module.

I think I have modified build.sbt to make runtime2 appear everyplace runtime1
appears. It certainly compiles and runs tests fine.

One problem is that building the documentation fails on some of the java code
in daffodil-runtime2 from Julian's codegen library. Two files have "type
errors" that are clearly just issues with the scaladoc tool it seems. The files
comple fine, but get type errors that are spurious during publishLocal.

This may be what is preventing the daffodil-runtime2 jar from publishing.

Any suggestions on how to fix/work-around welcome.