INFRA has completed the change (INFRA-19336). All robot emails should
now go to commits@ instead of dev@.

I've also updated the community page of the website with accurate
descriptions of the lists.

Anyone not subscribed to commits@ but would like to continue to receive
emails about new pull requests, code review comments, or JIRA changes
should subscribe to commits@ by sending an email to

  commits-subscr...@daffodil.apache.org