+1 Looks good to me.
________________________________
From: Steve Lawrence <slawre...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 2:28 PM
To: dev@daffodil.apache.org <dev@daffodil.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DRAFT] Daffodil Podling Report - March 2020

I've updated the report on the wiki, with an additional mention of the
runtime 2 interest.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/March2020#Daffodil

We still have have a few more days to make updates if there is anything
else of interest to add. Just wanted to get this up before the weekend
so I don't forget.