From: Steve Lawrence <slawre...@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 3:22 PM
To: dev@daffodil.apache.org <dev@daffodil.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Daffodil (incubating) 2.7.0-rc2

The links in this email are a bit messed up. The text is correct but the
link still goes to rc1 and 1017. I don't think it's a big deal for this
vote since the old links no longer work so there can't really be any
confusion about what we're voting for, but make sure to fix it when it
goes to the incubator. Otherwise, all looks good to me.

+1

I checked:

[OK] incubating in name
[OK] hashes and signatures of source and helper binaries are correct
[OK] signature of git tag is correct
[OK] source release matches git tag (minus KEYS file)
[OK] source compiles and all tests pass (both en_US and de_DE LANG)
[OK] jars in helper binaries and the repository are exactly the same
[OK] src, bins, and jars include correct LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER
[OK] RAT check passes
[OK] no unexpected binaries in source
[OK] jars built from source have the same content as helper binary jars
[OK] distributed dependencies in helper binaries are same as from maven
[OK] rpm and msi install and run
[OK] ~50 public and private DFDL schema projects pass tests
[OK] JavaDoc and ScalaDoc are correct