Ok. Will wait until Tuesday 5pm UTC-5

I do have a +1 from John Wass already on the thread.

________________________________
From: Steve Lawrence <slawre...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 10:46 AM
To: dev@daffodil.apache.org <dev@daffodil.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Contributors - Graduate Apache Daffodil
(Incubating) to a top-level project

I'm not sure that's true. Dave Fisher and John Wash haven't officially
voted in this thread. Although unlikely, we also have a couple inactive
PPMC who could still vote for this. And other contributors could bring
up issues that might cause the cancelling of this VOTE. I think we need
to give the minimum 72 hours so people have time to bring up any issues.