The infra ticket for migrating our project infrastructure from incubator to TLP
is

Which you may want to watch. (Don't have to. I'm watching it.)

They will do these things supposedly for us:

DNS entry, Unix/LDAP group creation, PMC Chair karma, mailing list migration,
native Git repository migrations (but not git-svn mirrors), Subversion public
tree migration, buildbot config changes, and website migration.

(Some of these are done already)

For anything else, or anything goes wrong, we create sub-tickets of the above
INFRA ticket for those tasks.

As for what you will need to do locally...

At some point, all our git remote locations of local git daffodil and
daffodil-site will change because the "incubator" part of the name will be
dropped.

We all have personal forks of daffodil and daffodil-site, and you will need to
create new forks of the renamed daffodil and daffodil-site repositories once
those are established, and then change your remotes for your local git repos to
use the new fork locations.

I am not sure how quickly this will move forward.
There's a chance this might not move forward until the minutes of the ASF board
meeting from yesterday are published. That may be what triggers this process to
proceed.

In the mean time, I believe the content of the daffodil-site repo can be
changed to remove the incubator banners and such, and any changes to the
primary daffodil git repo contents to remove "incubator" as well.

And in our communications about Daffodil, we no longer have to qualify it as
"incubator" any longer as of now.