So since we are now a TLP, URLs like those on Maven Central that say where our
source is, they're all broken now, since our repository no longer has
"incubator-" in its name. (e.g.,
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-daffodil.git is used on Maven
central for our 3.0.0 artifacts, and all prior releases have the same issue.)

I checked with INFRA, and they don't normally fix this by forwarding those
URLs. (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-21438)

Does anyone know if this aspect of the Maven Central database can be somehow
updated without having to re-release everything?

The broken link seems to come out of the XML description of the artifact. I
assume this artifact is generated from our release process.

Mike Beckerle | Principal Engineer

[cid:557ed22c-e5b0-4d68-94ea-91e775d4ebf4]

mbecke...@owlcyberdefense.com<mailto:bhum...@owlcyberdefense.com>

P +1-781-330-0412

Connect with us!

[cid:003c8262-2d35-4076-a3e4-7fe5609caaa4]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/owlcyberdefense/>[cid:859563ee-7bd9-4490-a2c9-c4f90fd85d8b]<https://twitter.com/owlcyberdefense>

[cid:e87a88f8-bd26-4362-900b-6c19bada69e5]<https://owlcyberdefense.com/resources/events/>

The information contained in this transmission is for the personal and
confidential use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the
reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately